Boulogne, 6 February 2019
26th FILM FRANCAIS TROPHY AWARDS
Four films co-produced by TF1 among the winners
Jacqueline Sauvage wins Best Single Drama
The TF1 group congratulates the film and drama teams who collected awards at last night’s 26th Film Français Trophy awards, held at the Palais Brongniart and hosted by Alessandra Sublet.
Four films co-produced by TF1 Films Production were among the winners, including the three films that topped the French box office rankings:
- Film Français Trophy for Olivier Baroux’s Les Tuche 3
- Unifrance Trophy for Franck Gastambide’s Taxi 5
- TF1 Audience Trophy for Gilles Lellouche’s Le grand bain
- Cinema Duo Trophy: Gilles Lellouche/Alain Attal (Trésor Films) and Hugo Sélignac (Chi-Fou-Mi Productions) for Le grand bain
- Best First Film Trophy for Franck Dubosc’s Tout le monde debout
And Yves Rénier’s Jacqueline Sauvage : c’était lui ou moi won the Best Single Drama Trophy.
This hard-hitting drama transfixed 8.8 million viewers on TF1 on 1 October 2018, reigniting the debate around battered women and scoring the best audience for a drama in 2018 (all channels included).
The TF1 group, which has supported the Film Français Trophy Awards since 2010, is a major partner of the French creative industries, with between 15 and 20 films co-produced every year and annual investments of more than €40 million in film production and around €170 million in audiovisual production.